Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: RE71R in 245/40/19 - 3 tires - Only 2hrs of use - why 3 tires..read on

Hi All,

Firstly, thanks to all those who messaged me, I am doing fine and the car is repairable. Due to the lag time in parts and cost, I am aiming to be back to challenge the mustang again, in OTA and Regional Autoslalom next year (best case scenario). In the meantime repairs have begun but I feel someone else can make use of my tires.

So I am selling 3 of my 4 RE71Rs in 245/40/19 size. Why 3? For those who were there, the wheel that snapped from my rear axle went under the car. It so happens my relocation brackets slashed the tread (see pics) of the dislodged tire, not enough to puncture, but enough for me to say "not for competitive use". Therefore, if the purchaser still wants the 4th tire, I'll just give it away.

As for the tires:
    As many of you know, I purchased these the day before the incident so they effectively only have 2 hours of use, and only 2 autoslalom runs (never got a chance to use them in an OTA event). It is with that reason that I am selling them for $400 CAD or best offer. A new RE71R in this size retails for $225 USD+tax. Manufacturer date is : 1715 (See pics)

Please PM me if you wish to purchase them, and I will swing by the next OTA or Regional Autoslalom Event.

Thanks again.
    Kent
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Red5OH; 07-27-2017, 09:34 AM. Reason: price change
    Ontario Time Attack #44 SGT3; Regional Autoslalom #12 CAM-C
    OMSC Treasurer
    sigpic

Re: FS: RE71R in 245/40/19 - 3 tires - Only 2hrs of use - why 3 tires..read on

Price change.
    OMSC Treasurer
    sigpic

Comment

Tentatively Sold - awaiting confirmation - Thanks
      OMSC Treasurer
      sigpic

Comment

For those of us that weren't there when your wheel broke, please PM me
        at DEK with the make and model of the wheel. I presume this was on your Mustang.
        Thanks
        DAVE KING

Comment

[B]Sold[B]
          OMSC Treasurer
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X