Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 91 DOHC ZC Civic Si

FOR SALE - 1991 DOHC ZC Civic Si - $2100 OBO

Really don’t want to sell this car, but since I bought the new car, the old one must go. The chassis has 250K on it. Car will be sold “as is”

Pictures are located here: http://www.redpepperracing.com/gallery/jaysbimmer/aaf

The Good Stuff

• Fresh 130HP DOHC ZC Engine (est. 60,000KM) with a new timing belt installed Fall 03
    •The Drive Clean Test was aced by this engine (I have the printout -good till Apr 05)
    •New Si Clutch
    •Lightened flywheel
    •Brembo Rotors and Drums in great shape
    •Hawk HP+ Pads (70% worn) plus extra set of OEM pads
    •Drive-shafts in good shape
    •Poly motor-mount
    •Fresh ball joints
    •Fluids all fresh
    •2 Year old Pioneer 100 Watt CD Head Unit with nice Kaption speakers in the doors – Does the trick
    * 2 1/4" Exhaust, front to back, resonator and turbo muffler. In great shape, bit of rust on the muffler.(Test Pipe $40 if you want to race the car)

The Needs TLC Stuff

•Bushings pretty tired – Time for a nice Poly Set
    •Some Rust – The inevitable rust above the right rear wheel-well and by the antenna
    •Fluid leak – engine is weeping on the exhaust (valve cover gasket I think, not sure)
    •2” tear on the left side of the drivers seat (side support area)
    •Tranny 1st gear syncros not so hot. (Second tranny included free with the car – it works better)

The Extras
    •Includes 14” OEM wheels and caps (Yoke A520’s toasted)
    •Includes 13” steelies with IceTrack winter tires (50% remain on 2, 70% remain on 2)
    •Includes the OEM tinted sunroof deflector

jd_fram@hotmail.com
Working...
X