R32 Skyline track car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R32 Skyline track car

After owning this RWD GTS-t since 2006 and modifying it into a track car it appears that I must realize my limits and let her go. The car was just accepted to a well known auction house south of the border when I performed some leak down tests. It was discovered that there was some issues with 3 of the 6 cylinders. after pulling the engine it appears that 3 pistons are needed due to some wayward detonation caused cracks between the top ring and the second ring. I figured that if the new owner wanted to see exactly how this engine was going together they would likely want to be a part of it before hand. That way there can be complete disclosure as well as presentation of all of the really cool features and bits not available in any catalog.

The car is a 91 Nissan Skyline GTS-t with a RB24DET which has been modified for sustained high rpm oil control. The block modified for improved oil return, crankcase breathers and increased capacity wet sump with baffles and trap doors. The car is fully caged (proper welded in) with on board fire suppression race seats. The suspension geometry modified to mimic group A limiting camber gain, anti dive and squat. Ohlins front, Bilstein rear.

Front brakes are Mercedes 330mm AMG with rears being 320mm modified G37.

The parts list could go on for a while, I'll save the rest of the details for those interested parties.

I am very motivated to sell but naturally can't be going ahead and giving things away. As the reserve had been set at 15K USD, I'd like to see 20K CDN. Low ball offers will be considered if Formula ford engines are part of the discussion.

No it isn't a drift car!!! ( but could be, if that's your thing)

Cheers and Happy Holidays!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191020_101146.jpg
Views:	861
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	457222Click image for larger version

Name:	20191020_101155.jpg
Views:	865
Size:	97.6 KB
ID:	457223Click image for larger version

Name:	20191020_100951.jpg
Views:	856
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	457224
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20191020_101604.jpg
Views:	875
Size:	106.2 KB
ID:	457225

Couple of pictures for anyone that is interested. The car is currently being offered as a roller for $11K for a limited time. This will include a set of 17x9 wheels with Falken Azenis RT615 and a set of staggered 18x10 and 18x9 FC04 with some old G-force r1 to burn off.

Truth is a formula car opportunity has presented itself and once that option disappears, I'll consider running this one again. As per the original description, will consider taking FF1600 short block as part of the deal.

PM me for additional photos, full specification or to arrange a viewing.

Thanks for looking.

Comment

PM sent...
      I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just gonna ask where they're going and catch up with them later

Comment

Engine is being assembled. Test drives available soon. Stay tuned. Pun intended

Comment

I'll add a couple of photos of the next few days. PM me an email address for more information.

Comment

Working...
          X