Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale World Cars Annual, Helmet Brace, Exterior Mirrors plus free 3 point Seatbelt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale World Cars Annual, Helmet Brace, Exterior Mirrors plus free 3 point Seatbelt

I am tired at looking at this stuff:

Britax 3 point Y Belt, clip in, 2 inch webbing, clean, undated, non-FIA, good for non-CASC activity, made by a respected British maker, FREE

Simpson Helmet Restraint (Tether) this is not a safety item, it helps keep your head from being pulled to far to the side when cornering preventing sore neck muscles the next day. I found it worked well $5.00

World Cars Annual 1974, 1979 and 1984 published in English by the Italian Auto Club, photos and details on every car you know and on many cars you do not know. Wonderful books back from the day when we valued books. 1974 is in good-very good condition and the last 2 are beautiful. All 3 for $5 (Oh my! That hurts)

Left and Right Exterior Mirror, right side has curved glass for a wider view, These are small to medium size to fit a 510, Sentra, 240Z, Civic, Impreza etc. Never used, not blemishes but dusty which was wiped off after the photos. Sorry the photos look so bad but the mirrors are new from a box $5 for both

Located in North York, north of the 401
    Reply in the Forum or my cell (please leave a message if you get voice mail) is 4 one six- 525-forty nine eleven
    Last edited by syncro; 03-12-2020, 10:46 PM.

I would like the World Cars Annuals please. You can contact me at: howardcohen24@gmail.com ...Thanks...

Comment

Working...
    X