TraqGear Race Pro SL Undershirt Size X-Large $100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TraqGear Race Pro SL Undershirt Size X-Large $100

Purchased new in July 2018. Lightest Fire Rated Undershirt I have ever used. Too big for me now. Used 3 times that season. Perfect condition. Paid $200. Asking $100 firm. Pickup in King City or shipped at buyers cost. pm or text 416-843-8992 Click image for larger version

Name:	Shirt.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	459223

From manufacturer: TraqGear's handsome line of motorsports-specific fire-retardant racing underwear is the lightest, most breathable SFI-certified underwear on the market today! Engineered for maximum comfort, the underwear features an athletic-cut to help prevent bunching, and seams that are moved away from the shoulders for excellent wearability under racing harnesses. The moisture-wicking, anti-microbial material is designed to provide additional protection during the summer months when you're most likely to scoff at adding additional layers. TraqGear's affordable line of underwear helps provide protection without the heat-stress of traditional fire-proof materials

Ed, if you still have this shirt at the time of the first event, please bring it to CTMP. If it fits me I'll buy for your asking price. DAVE KING

Comment

Ok will do.

Comment

Shirt is SOLD

Comment

Working...
        X