1977 Corvette for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1977 Corvette for sale

I am a newcomer to Solo ll + hopefully Solo l this year. I have purchased a Mazda RX-7 to run in these Solo groups. I also have a 1977 Corvette that is 90% restored. I have had the car for five years and done most of the work myself. All new interior, engine is all Edelbrock 350, 300 HP, headers and chrome sidepipes. New custom paint job ( black ) by Maaco Richmond Hill. I need to sell the car in order to spend the $$ I want on my Solo car. I have invested $16,000.00 in the Corvette and will consider all reasonable offers. Contact me via e-mail.
    Rick
    Last edited by RICK3059; 02-15-2002, 03:35 PM.
    Rick D.
    1983 white Mazda RX 7
    #40, Toyo equipped
    Avid Solo 1 Racer

HELP !!!

TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR THE CORVETTE AND I. THE MAZDA IS GOING TO BE A TRAILER PRINCESS, BUT I HAVE TO SELL THE VETTE FIRST. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD THAT THIS CAR IS FOR SALE. COMPLETE AND READY TO GO. I TOOK IT FOR A QUICK SPIN ON THURSDAY AND IT IS STILL AWESOME AND SPINS THE TIRES ON THE CHANGE FROM 1ST TO 2ND WITH A 400 AUTO TRANS.

IF YOU KNOW ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GREAT CAR AT A GOOD PRICE PLEASE LET THEM KNOW.
    BEING IN THE CAR BUSINESS I KNOW WHAT A BIRD DOG IS AND AM WILLING TO PAY A GOOD ONE ON A REFERRAL.
    Rick D.
    1983 white Mazda RX 7
    #40, Toyo equipped
    Avid Solo 1 Racer

Comment

Working...
    X