Miata for Sale-Solo I Ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miata for Sale-Solo I Ready

1997 Miata, black exterior, black interior, 52000 km, ready for Solo I with legal rollbar (C/SS1 or 2).

Excellent condition, fully maintained with synthetic fluids.

Factory options: alloy wheels (2 sets), Torsen LSD, front air dam, rear lip spoiler, hardtop, AC, power steering, power antenna, wood grain consoles, wood grain handbrake handle and Nardi shift knob.

Ugrades: Hard Dog Solo I legal rollbar, Jackson Racing cold air intake, JR headers, Robson Racing SS cat-back exhaust, Racing Beat springs, RB sway bars, KYB AGX shocks, SS brake and clutch lines, 40 more smaller items.
    Brad Merkel
    #68 Corvette C5 Coupe
    BMW Z3 M Roadster
    BMW M3 Coupe

Brad,

What gives?? I was hoping to see you back out on the track again this year. Will you be participating in a different car, maybe attending lapping days? Hope to see you in the next few months!

Comment

I am looking to buy a new Miata. I will be running the series this year, just a question of whether it will be in a new Miata or my old one.
      Brad Merkel
      #68 Corvette C5 Coupe
      BMW Z3 M Roadster
      BMW M3 Coupe

Comment

Phew, I was gonna ask but didn't want to pry. Glad to hear though I'm sure most of my HADA C-Class brethren would rather you stick with your current one.
        wired motorsports.com
        canada's motorsports community

Comment

The car has been sold.
          Brad Merkel
          #68 Corvette C5 Coupe
          BMW Z3 M Roadster
          BMW M3 Coupe

Comment

Working...
          X