X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: 1988 Bwm 325

1988 BMW 325

2.7l 6 cylinder, 4 door, Silver

Power Steering, Power Brakes, Manual Sun Roof, heated seats, big assed stereo!

3rd owner, 230k

The car is in very good shape and I have all of the paper work of all the repairs done to the car. It has had all of it's maintanence done on or before scheduled. It was rust proofed every year up until 2002. New timing belt, new ball joints, new water pump, new clutch, new cat back exhaust, new drive shaft guide bearing among other things..

$4750 with stereo or $4250 without.

Pictures were taken less than a year ago.......

solo2guy@sympatico.ca
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tanney; 10-24-2005, 10:17 AM.

Re: Fs: 1988 Bwm 325

2.7L? That makes it a 325e, correct?
    http://www.pitl.ca

Comment

Yes, it is a 325e.

Comment

Originally posted by 13inches
        2.7L? That makes it a 325e, correct?
        The nice thing about the "e" motor is that it has tons of torque, in a "detuned" state of efficiency.
        Of all the E30's the "e", when "chipped", makes the most horsepower gains of almost any BMW putting it close to "i" horsepower, and more torque.

No wonder BMW stroked all the inline 6's starting again in the late 90's.... torque is a wonderful thing!

Good luck with the sale!

Comment

Bump, still for sale. Price change!

Anyone that has a need for German goodness, here's your chance!

Comment

By "without stereo" what would be left behind ie: speakers, wiring etc? The concern is, who many things do I have to buy to put a stereo (of lesser quality) back into it.
            Marshall McLean
            95 Mazda Miata
            sigpic

Comment

Everything would be there except I would remove the two rear amps, crossover and sub box (I have a lesser amp and sub box that I could throw in). I will leave the CD player and all compartment speakers in place.....

btw the stereo freakin' rocks (the car). My hearing is totally pouched because of too many concerts, screaming guitars and stereos like this!

Comment

any rust?
                how is the interior?
                does anything need attention?

Thanks

Comment

Does the AC work?

Comment

It has some rust on the sunroof (very common) and some surface rust on the lower part of the front fenders (not even bubbles, just some light surface rust. The car had been rust proofed every year (I have most of those receipts dating back 10 years along with ALL the maintanance records from the last ten years or so. Eurotech did the mantanience).

It does not have air conditioning, although it has heated seats.....

The interior is in very good shape.

Currently the glove box latch is broken and will not open but I will need to fix that to retrieve a couple of my CD's out of there.

It has an alarm but it currently has a faulty kill switch on the dash that is preventing the entire system from working 100%. The alarm works so well the car won't start...... Replace the switch and hook up the relays again and all is good in the world.

It needs the rear control arm bushings done, I still have not had time to do them and they are not expensive to do ($300 or so for parts and labour).

It also has a minor exhaust leak at the downpipe to mid-pipe connection that needs to be looked at (it started a couple of weeks after having the rear section of the exhaust replaced and hopefully shouldn't be a big deal to fix....).

As stated above, it has a new timing belt, new ball joints, new water pump, new clutch, new cat back exhaust, new drive shaft guide bearing among other things..

The drive clean certificate I have for the car expires on Wednesday!

Comment

Oh I should have mentioned that I have every intention of getting the bushings replaced before the sale of the vehicle.....

Comment

Sold! I missed the heated seats this morning......

Comment

Working...
                        X