• Show
Clear All

• FS: 95 Jetta GLX 5 speed

DETAILS :

- 95 Jetta GLX 5 speed $7500
    - 2.8 litre 6 cyl
    Not winter driven Rust Free Body

- Low KM's - 155km's

OBDI motor, Black on black - loaded with heated leather seats, traction control and sunroof. It has every option possible. (For those that aren't familiar with a GLX it is the highest end Jetta available. Power everythign, (windows/mirrors/sunroof/steering), ABS, Air Conditioning, heated side mirrors. Also has a trip computer that diplays (mileage/fuel consumption/oil temp/outside temp/time into trip)
    - Motor runs great, the car does about 10.1 litres/100k in the city which is better than spec.
    - Sits on stock 15' BBS wheels which I believe were only used that one year on GLX's. They are in excellent shape, I drove on 17's most of the time
    - 4 new tires and new brakes (rotors/pads/bearing) all around

- Not winter driven. Stored inside a garage. Car is used from May until late Oct- November
    - Adult owned, no-one under 30 has ever driven the car, period. Never drag raced.
    - 99.9% of the time I was the only person in the car, rear seats have been used probably 10 times total.
    - The interior is immaculate - NON SMOKER, no food or drink allowed
    - Excellent shape, minimal dings on the body as I was careful where I park the car. Professionally buffed and cleaned inside/out last summer.
    - I upgraded the entire braking system to MKIV setup from a VR6 GTI donor car. Car now has 11.3 caliper/rotor/carriers up front , 9.1's in the rear. Brake fluid was completely purged at same time.

- Synthetic oil has always been used and changed every 5k

Recent maitenance

Last September: $900 on new brakes all around. 4 new rotors/pads/flush brake fluid new rear bearings, and servicing everything that needing doing while up on the hoist

2004: put $1000 into the car to get it ready for sale. Includes 4 brand new tires, two rear motor mounts, replaced a relay under the hood, new rear antenna.
    - car was Clean Air tested (Ontario) and passed just before Nov 1.

This is a car that has had all the work done for you. Get in and drive, not buy'n fix. You've got about $2000 of recent work done already for you.

-- No motor mods at all.

- Car has Biltsein/Neuspeed Sport suspension setup. Makes for a great handling car that is still very comfortable on long trips.

The car is in excellent shape and probably not far off from the way it was when I took possession of it in '99. I'm the 2nd owner , the original owner was also a Porsche owner (RS America) and this was his 2nd car. He was very religious with car care and it showed, that's why I picked it up. I was originally looking at two '98 GLX's (same black on black) and a green '97 ? They all had warranty but also had lots of little dings and scratches for a 1-2 year old car , this '95 was mint and looked better than any of the newer GLX's I saw which told me this owner really took good care of the car. I do like a nice car and intended on keeping it that way. I think it shows, I'd like this car to go to someone else who will enjoy it as much as I did. Have questions, let me know.

Sorry, no trades. Money only please.

Re: FS: 95 Jetta GLX 5 speed

Please PM me or call me (905) 989-1735 or cell (905) 989-1735
    I'm available to see it all week.

My name is Matt.

I'm in the market for a new car and need one A.S.A.P. just left my job and lost my company vehicle.

Sounds like a great fit.

Thanks

Comment

Re: FS: 95 Jetta GLX 5 speed

SOLD ! to the first person who came to see it.

Comment

Working...
      X