Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiat 500 (312)Cold Air Intake 1.4l NA Automatic

Hello everyone

I am looking for an intake for my recently purchased Fiat 500. I gotta get rid of all that ducting, make some space in the engine bay, and change air filters never. I have a super tight budget and would love to find a used system, it doesn't have to be pretty, as long as it functions.

It would be great to trade, and I have a lot of things but the things right now I'd love to see get some use are as follows. I will trade 1 or all of these things to you.

1. Four winter tires on 15x6 rims with a 4x114.3 with a 66.1 centrebore. The rims are in great shape and the tires are pretty good as well. The kumho's have a couple of years more age, and they were used maybe 8000kms so far. I barely winter drove

2. HTC AR10 II full face race helmet in super perfect condition. Snell2012?

3. Tiretail for class 1 hitch receiver. This heavy duty baby has served me well for a bunch of years. It was fully designed and built by myself, welded professionally, and is fully adjustable.

4. Great condition b15 Sentra SER SpecV floor mats.

5. Full old school B15 Sentra shop manual in organized fun binders.

6. A 1990 laminated map of Toronto...yah, this was before the 407 so totally useless, but you can pretend to live back before there was gps and get super lost on your family trips because so much stuff is out of date.

7. CG Lock in perfect condition

​​​​​​8. A super special open faced matte black racing helmet that has been collecting racecar drivers signatures from all the different series that have come to Toronto for the Honda Indy...Randy Post, Mike Skeen, Andy Pilgrim, Jonny O'Connell, Juno Whitener, etc...photos to come soon.
    Last edited by Travis Winch; 09-06-2020, 10:20 AM.

Some more images of stuff I have to trade

Comment

And here is the helmet with the autographs. I'll throw in the white paint pen too so you can continue the tradition if you want.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X