STOLEN - 2000 Honda Civic SiR from Brampton area- Golden Horseshoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STOLEN - 2000 Honda Civic SiR from Brampton area- Golden Horseshoe

I was contacted by the person who I sold my 2000 Civic SiR to. He is in the Brampton area. It was stolen from his workplace (not sure where he's at exactly). This particular SiR had very little to distinguish it from others, apart from no rust, and the "DOHCVTEC" sticker was dark on one side, lighter gray on the other. It was missing the SiR designation sticker. The passenger side trunk had a welded in plate to fix a rust hole- it is very obvious from underneath the car that this repair was done. It had 180K kms and looked like the photo. VIN sticker included.

I don't own this car any longer, but the new owner asked if it had a tracker on it (it didn't because we can have nice things in the Sarnia area without them being stolen). If someone sees a massive sell off of OEM parts from a really nice SiR, tread carefully and bring weapons...or call the police. Why can't we have 2A here?
    darcy
    Last edited by darcyw; 09-11-2021, 01:29 AM.
    "Go play with your iPad. Leave the men to shift the gears."- e30og
    88 GTX, 00 SiR, 06 AP2

Car has been found and was wrecked by the MF thief. it was run headlong into something wrecking the hood, bumper lights, rad support etc. Apparently asshole car thieves can't drive. I have zero sympathy for the thief and really hope he/she was injured significantly in the impact, perhaps losing both testicles.
    darcy
    "Go play with your iPad. Leave the men to shift the gears."- e30og
    88 GTX, 00 SiR, 06 AP2

Comment

That would be unfortunate if she lost both testicles.
      http://www.pitl.ca

Comment

People who steal things are a POS !
        sigpic
        No one is interested in all the things you didn't do !

Comment

Working...
        X