PITL Open House - Magnetic Sheets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PITL Open House - Magnetic Sheets?

Anyone bringing magnetic sheets to sell at the PITL open house? I'd be interested in picking up one or two.

Todd

where is this "open house" , i need to pickmyself up some of those sheets, stupid me, i should have gotten some at CSC
    set tire pressures to winning!

Comment

the PITL open house is on the 16th I believe. (the MSOC guys can confirm, I give no warrenty as to the validity of this statement)

anyways for magnetic stuff talk to Perry from mad macs communications and graphics. www.mmcg.com tell him Jason with the Blue civic sent you
      2005 F-Super Stock National Champion
      2005 F-Super Stock Regional Champion

We Don't inherit the world from our Parents, We borrow it from our Children

Comment

From the PITL website:

Open House - Saturday, April 16th, 2005 (Location - Wheel & Tire Zone - 1116 Mid Way Blvd, Unit #9, Mississauga - 1pm-3pm) <<< New Address

http://wiredmotorsports.com/pitl/pitl-info.html

Todd

Comment

Taylor will be there, he still might have stock on the magnetic sheets

www.wiredmotorsports.com

click decal services

Comment

Magnetic Sheets

I won't be able to make the open house, we're getting doen to the wire with setting up our race ccars, but if anyone needs magnetics, numbers, name plates, please give me a call and I'll be happy to get some ready for you and you can stop by our shop in Markham.
            905-415-8582 or perry@mmcg.com

Stay tuned for our new website coming April 15th.
            www.madmacsracing.com
            Perry Iannuzzi
            Past President
            Canadian Automobile Sport Clubs -Ontario Region

Comment

Working...
            X