Williams brake pads ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williams brake pads ....

I ordered a set quite a few months ago and was told : "Thank you for your interest in Williams Performance Friction Products.

Williams has just recently become a member of the Def Auto Group. A family of companies manufacturing "race-proven" performance products. We have moved the Williams Performance Friction plant from Toronto to our Head Office and Fabrication Facility in Montreal in order to more efficiently supply and serve our customers with all of our products.

Unfortunately, this means that we have to temporarily inconvenience our customers during the transition.

Production will recommence the Last week of February, 2005. We will contact you once everything is in order and your order is ready to be shipped.

Once again, We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience."

NOw as it's nearing on 3 months since and the racing season is around the next corner will there be any pads made in time? I haven't heard anything from them. Otherwise I'll just go get some Performance Friction pads and rotors.

If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated.
    Chris J
    '96 Acura Integra GSR
    '89 Honda Civic
    '97 Subaru Legacy
    "Ladies and gentlemen take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

send him an email, or give the plant a call and inquire about your order
    --
    99 328i

Comment

Oddball. I have forwarded this Issue to William Directly.He should be in contact on Monday.

F1 product is available and you can pick it up at WTZ.
      905-624-1577

Matt.

Comment

Follow up with Wheel & Tire Zone as well. They may have your pads there.
        sigpic
        Rob McAuley
        TAC President

Comment

Damn!

I hate it when it takes me more than 5 minutes to compose a reply. By the time I'm done, someone else has answered!
          sigpic
          Rob McAuley
          TAC President

Comment

Hey Matt,

William was going to offer special FS2 pads for Tashko and myself--the Talon guys--to try. Have these come in yet?

Thanks,
            Greg
            Even Senna confessed he occasionally went too far, as was the case in qualifying for the 1988 Monaco Grand Prix, where he became a passenger on a surreal ride into the unknown. Already on pole, he went faster and faster and was eventually over two seconds quicker than Prost in an identical McLaren. "Suddenly, it frightened me," Ayrton said, "because I realised I was well beyond my conscious understanding. I drove back slowly to the pits and did not go out anymore that day."

Comment

The pad will not be ready until aprox June.The Echo cup guys did a test last Wednesday and they were very happy with the product.

Rob McAuley will put It through Its paces and we will make a set for you right away.

Matt

Comment

William was going to offer special FS2 pads for Tashko and myself--the Talon guys--to try
                HEY, I'm a Talon guy too....
                Do I get to try out the pads also?

Comment

Working...
                X