Who is in the know ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is in the know ????

Anyone know if the studded menard tires (165/r15) will fit over the calipers of a 92 or 93 Eagle Talon TSI AWD ?

They come stock with 16's but the largest studded tire menard makes is in a 15. Could it work??????????

The tires, No problemo! But the rims may not.

But seriously though, apparently some 15" rims will work on 2G AWD Talons, so you ought to be fine.
    Even Senna confessed he occasionally went too far, as was the case in qualifying for the 1988 Monaco Grand Prix, where he became a passenger on a surreal ride into the unknown. Already on pole, he went faster and faster and was eventually over two seconds quicker than Prost in an identical McLaren. "Suddenly, it frightened me," Ayrton said, "because I realised I was well beyond my conscious understanding. I drove back slowly to the pits and did not go out anymore that day."

Comment

I run cheapo 15" steel rims for my winters on my '91 AWD with the 93+ front brakes with no problems.

You'll be fine unless to manage to find some rims with a weird offset and spoke design. The 15" diameter is fine.

Regards,
      Tashko.
      www.spda-online.ca
      sigpic

Comment

15" will work. Heck those are 15" in the picture.

Ice Racer?

Comment

Working...
        X