(S)Renta Racer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (S)Renta Racer

Actual top running class winning GTD Niss. Sentra available for the DAC event in Shannonville July16,17! Also for remaing Mosport events. Try and beat Super Steve's time of 1.45.57. Bone stock except for header. Quick and reliable.Contact Jeff for details 905-760-1130.
    Last edited by jeffrey; 06-20-2005, 10:09 PM. Reason: info

Re: (S)Renta Racer

Originally posted by jeffrey
    Actual top running class winning GTD Niss. Sentra available for the DAC event in Shannonville July16,17! Also for remaing Mosport events. Try and beat Super Steve's time of 1.45.57. Bone stock except for header. Quick and reliable.Contact Jeff for details 905-760-1130.
    So Jeff, is yours still up for sale?

I remember a while ago you were advertising that the price would drop by ~$700 per month until it was gone. What's the going rate at now? I've got $100 burning a hole in my pocket! Do we have a deal?
    Cheers,

Mike Basden

Comment

Mike, it looks like you've got the wrong Jeff. Pacey had his Sentra for sale, but I haven't seen an update on it. By my calculations, it's still over fifty times as much as you've got in your pocket.

Try and beat Super Steve's time of 1.45.57
      [MODESTY]Um, I think you mean Steve's super time. That one was inspired.[/MODESTY]

That said, I'm pretty sure that consistent low 1:46es aren't out of the question in this car.
      Please PM for inquiries regarding the Shannonville Endurance Grand Prix Plenary Committee.

Comment

Doh! My mistake. Sorry.
        Cheers,

Mike Basden

Comment

Working...
        X