old T/A crew members etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old T/A crew members etc.

I am trying to sort out some of the Canadian T/A history and would appreciate any contact from people who were involved in those early T/A days, whether as drivers, crew members, builders, fabricators, friends etc.

In particular would like to contact the following people - Jack Hoover, Ken Ball, Chris Kleave (Cleave? - unsure of spelling - was a Toyota technician for many years), and any former Alfie Ruys de Perez crew members or family. Also anyone who was involved with the Quebec T/A drivers. Thanks for any help.

Robert Barg, 604-721-1794 cell

Re: old T/A crew members etc.

Hi Robert

Do you have any programs, posters or pictures from the 1981 Trans Am Season?

Steve

Comment

Hi Steve - will check and see what I have for 81 but probably not much. I retired from racing after the 80 T/A season (drove Hallet, Westwood, and Laguna). You have a significant car from the 81 yr.- being raced?

I was primarily looking to contact some people from the early years 68-72. Know anyone from that era that was involved in the T/A?

Regards, Robert Barg

Comment

Hi Robert

Yes, we have the Group 44 Jaguar XJS that Tullius Campained in the 1981 Trans Am Championship. It has some Canadian History as Bill Adam Co Drove the car at the 1982 IMSA 24hrs of Daytona.

Good Luck with your search.

Comment

Working...
        X