Williams 1-800 number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williams 1-800 number

I have had several e-mails concerning the 1-800-480-7390 number.

William Dickson announced about 8 months ago that the Snyper brand has purchased the Williams FS2 technology. The sale is now fully complete and you can no longer order direct from the Montreal factory which is run by the Snyper group.

William Dickson retains 50% ownership of the Snyper factory.

The Montreal factory number is 1-888-404-2884. They will send you to the closest retailer for Snyper product which is the Williams FS2 product.

William Dickson has established a Friction Institute for the study of advanced composite friction materials. The new facility will be located in Williams hometown of Barrie Ontario.

Williams Friction Equipment ltd of Toronto which manufactures friction equipment such as presses, tooling and grinders etc will be relocated to the Barrie facility as well, so all the advanced technology is under one roof.

I Matthew Sleith will be the acting manager for the new Williams facility. Perry from MadMacs will be updating the Williams web site shortly.

The Williams Group will announce a raffle shortly for 10 sets of Free F1 pads.

The F1 line of pads are not available for purchase. William sold the F1 technology to a leading U.S. racing brake manufacturer.

Thank you for your time.

Matthew Sleith

Re: Williams 1-800 number

Maybe instead of giving away more pads, you should concentrate on giving pads to those people that won them MORE THAN A ****ING YEAR AGO.
    -Dave

Comment

SuperDave. The few last outstanding FS2 prizes are being cleared up as we speak. The Turbo 2 pads you have requested are in stock. Please e-mail me directly at sales@wpfri.com

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by neon boy
        SuperDave. The few last outstanding FS2 prizes are being cleared up as we speak. The Turbo 2 pads you have requested are in stock. Please e-mail me directly at sales@wpfri.com

Matt
        I don't think so... I am still owed pads from my class win in the PITL series last year.... If your interested in providing me with a sure fire way to get my product I would be interested.... Please PM me with the details...
        Robert
        2000 Miata 72CS (Solo II) (sold)
        1992 Lexus SC400 (Daily)

canalignment.com, Salvage Supply Technology

Comment

Robert. WTZ has Miata product in stock. D535 are in stock at WTZ 905-624-1577.

Before you pick up product. You will have to have Wes verify your prize.He can call WTZ to authorize the product.

Matt

Comment

PITTL has nothing to do with me, that would be DD

Comment

Matt,

Email sent.
              sigpic
              Pro Tour Truck

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by neon boy
                Robert. WTZ has Miata product in stock. D535 are in stock at WTZ 905-624-1577.

Before you pick up product. You will have to have Wes verify your prize.He can call WTZ to authorize the product.

Matt
                I will speak with with him on the weekend....
                Robert
                2000 Miata 72CS (Solo II) (sold)
                1992 Lexus SC400 (Daily)

canalignment.com, Salvage Supply Technology

Comment

Working...
                X