X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Car Classification & Prep Point Schedule

To all the competitors,
    I would like to take this opportunity to officially notify everyone that for the 2001 Solo 1 Series and beyond, we will be implementing the new Car Classification System & Prep Point Schedule as set out by the Solo 1 Classification Committee. The mandate which I issued back in the fall of 2000 has been met by the committee and after lengthy discussions with the club presidents last Thursday at the Solo 1 Committee meeting, I truly believe that this is the right direction for Solo 1, not only for this year but for years to come.
    I know some people have had reservations as to how easy it will be to implement our new system, but I am confident that with the competitor Q&A and Information Seminar/Workshop, planned for March 17th 2001, 11:00am to 3:00pm, at the CASC office, and the clubs working jointly with the competitors, the new system will a lot easier to adjust to.
    I look forward to working with all of you this year to achieve the goal of a more fair and more competitive series.
    We are currently putting the new Rule Book together and will post the draft rule book within the next 10 days so competitors will have a chance to look everything over prior to the Open House.
    I commend Eric, Dave, Stephen, Chris and Pete for all the hard work to date, and I would ask all competitors to realize that these individuals have taken on a tremendous task to ensure your sport is on a more level playing field, more competitive and of course, more fun.
    If anyone has any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me.
    I look forward to seeing as many of those competitors who can attend on the 17th,
    Regards,
    Perry Iannuzzi
    Solo 1 Director
    Perry Iannuzzi
    Past President
    Canadian Automobile Sport Clubs -Ontario Region
Working...
X