Hankook RS4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hankook RS4?

Searched online.. any reviews on these??

They're available for sale.. but haven't found
    How they compare to the RE71R

Re: Hankook RS4?

Only thing I've found so far:

http://www.miataturbo.net/wheels-tir...4/#post1398253

Sounds promising for something in the ball park of Rival S pace with more longevity, but we'll see.

Edit: Some more, but mostly talking autocross performance:
    http://www.tracktuned.com/feed/2017/...nd-hankook-rs4
    Last edited by Saj5DJ; 03-20-2017, 12:50 PM.
    Barry

Citizen Cone Dodger

Comment

Early reviews look pretty positive on the RS4. More important, they are available here in Canada. Has anyone found a Canadian source for the Rival S 1.5? One dealer has told me that are not available in Canada at all. I'm looking for 225-45-15.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Early reviews look pretty positive on the RS4. More important, they are available here in Canada. Has anyone found a Canadian source for the Rival S 1.5? One dealer has told me that are not available in Canada at all. I'm looking for 225-45-15.
        Try Greenleaftire.ca they seem to be carrying them, not sure about that size though.
        Good luck!

Comment

http://www.goham-ind.com/blog.html/h...gestone-re71r/
          Time-Attack #29
          1990 Toyota Celica GT-S

Comment

Did anyone run the RS4's at the first OTA event at TMP? If so what were your impressions on performance and tire life?
            sigpic
            Carsten - OTA #276 GT1

Comment

Originally posted by IWannaGoFast View Post
              Did anyone run the RS4's at the first OTA event at TMP? If so what were your impressions on performance and tire life?
              I did. They feel very similar to an RS3, but with more grip. They seem to hold up very well. I don't think they're as fast as an RE71R, but I think they'll last much longer.
              Time-Attack #29
              1990 Toyota Celica GT-S

Comment

Dragging out an old post but ...

Put RS4's on my Boxster S track car beginning of last season.
                Have 8 DE weekends (Red/ Instructor run group) on them at CTMP, so that is about 8x2x4x20 min ~ 20 hours and 60 heat cycles. Car is well set up with lots of camber so the tires wear evenly. I am about 50-60 % of the way through the tread.

Overall grip by the seat of the pants dyno is as good or a litter better than the RS3 in the dry. If i dont get the pressures right they do start to get a little greasy towards the end of a 20 min stint but thats on me.
                In the wet i had a little more confidence in the RS3, but i still prefer the Michelin PSS

Overall a great tire and a good replacement for the RS3. Good wear, good grip, good price point too. Got mine at Braiden Tire.

Comment

Working...
                X