Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it so difficult for new members to be accepted on the CASC forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is it so difficult for new members to be accepted on the CASC forums?

I've have now heard from more than a few people who say that they must wait a ridiculous amount of time for their membership to be accepted. Is there an explanation for this?

Please accept the latest member, "kris2002"

Thank you!
    Corey Whiteman

Re: Why is it so difficult for new members to be accepted on the CASC forums?

I welcome and accept Kris2002 with open arms.

Wait...
    Greg.

Comment

Originally posted by 3wheeler View Post
      I've have now heard from more than a few people who say that they must wait a ridiculous amount of time for their membership to be accepted. Is there an explanation for this?

Please accept the latest member, "kris2002"

Thank you!
      Corey
      Currently the personal workload of the moderators is somewhat busy. I try to get to as any as I can during the week.
      While our system is not an automated one, which would be ideal, we endeavor to check the credentials of those who register, against the automated robot entries and other spam that comes in everyday, we'll continue the process as it is. We are how ever looking for more moderators who can assist in the registration process.
      New moderators are required from each division to help speed the process.
      Perry Iannuzzi
      Past President
      Canadian Automobile Sport Clubs -Ontario Region

Comment

I had trouble as well, just had to email a few times to make sure they know that I'm not a spam user then it was approved a short time later.
        TLMC '77 Austin mini #56-Orange
        OTA VMC #56 '08 Civic Si sedan-White
        CTCC VMC #41 Civic Crew chief

Comment

kris2002 has now been registered
          Perry Iannuzzi
          Past President
          Canadian Automobile Sport Clubs -Ontario Region

Comment

Thanks a lot! Just finished BMW CCA race school at Mosport today. Getting ready to club race.

Comment

>>I've have now heard from more than a few people who say that they must wait a ridiculous amount of time for their membership to be accepted<<

It is worth the wait.
              sigpic
              No one is interested in all the things you didn't do !

Comment

Working...
              X