MIR lapping August 21st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIR lapping August 21st

In regards to the lapping on MIR on August 21st, is this limited to the solo sprint runners, or is this a car club day that we just happen to have access to?

Also will there be anyone around willing to be an instructor for a few laps if asked (Hopefully someone with Mustang or Camaro experience)? Schedule wise the school isn't working too well for me. I would like to get back on MIR since I haven't been on it in about 3 years, I believe a refresher is in order.

MLT

Re: MIR lapping August 21st

Cap'n Pete looks after the registrations.

solosprint at rogers dot com

yes there will be instructors lapping that day, but to get one you will want to be put in a lower group to start with

be ready to have fun
    sigpic

http://www.can-alignment.com http://trackmart.com

Comment

Re: MIR lapping August 21st

Hello MLT,

Yes, we are welcoming non-SoloSprint folk to this event!

For your safety and that of other folks on the track, if we don't know you or your experience there, you'll have to provide evidence of race or high performance driving schools and information on how many days you've run at MIR to qualify for lapping. SoloSprint instructors will then have to evaluate your driving to make sure that you can maintain your line, hit reference points consistently, pass and be passed safely, etc.

Alternatively, after your time away from MIR, if you would feel better with an instructor for the whole day (and you would probably gain more from this) then we can arrange one at limited extra cost.

We will also take folks new to MIR if they are willing to pay for instruction for the whole day. This is not officially a school, but we will provide training as we are able to.

Stephen
      sigpic

Stephen, SPDA VP, OTA Director, CCC Member
      OTA: SGT1 ! -=- CSCS: SSA #842

Comment

Working...
      X