OTA School DDT - Fantastic Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OTA School DDT - Fantastic Event

Just wanted to extend a huge thanks to all the instructors, organizers, and volunteers who made this weekend happen. Especially my instructors Jeff and Lloyd!

I had a great time, learned a ton, and will definitely see you all at an event soon!

Re: OTA School DDT - Fantastic Event

Originally posted by BryceD View Post
    Just wanted to extend a huge thanks to all the instructors, organizers, and volunteers who made this weekend happen. Especially my instructors Jeff and Lloyd!

I had a great time, learned a ton, and will definitely see you all at an event soon!
    Agreed, definitely learnt a lot and can't thank all the volunteers, organizers and instructors for helping to make this event possible.

I really enjoyed myself, big thanks to my instructor Jonathan Weir for all the help all weekend!

I Can't wait for the first event.

Comment

Fantastic event is right, I had a great time this weekend!

Big thanks to everyone involved. The weekend went perfect with no one having major issues(Scott i hope your car is okay!), PERFECT weather, tons of track time!

Could not ask for any more!
      2012 Mazdaspeed3
      Time Attack #48 GT2

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron3T View Post
        Fantastic event is right, I had a great time this weekend!

Big thanks to everyone involved. The weekend went perfect with no one having major issues(Scott i hope your car is okay!), PERFECT weather, tons of track time!

Could not ask for any more!
        Uh oh.... What happened?

Comment

Thanks to all the volunteers - instructors, skid-pad crew, and classroom instructors.

Thanks to all the students for keeping their cars on the tarmac!

Thanks to all that prayed to the weather gods. What a great weekend!!
          sigpic
          Rob McAuley
          TAC President

Comment

Originally posted by iamthewheelman View Post
            Uh oh.... What happened?
            Oil leak, but it didnt seem like a serious issue.

Im sure sure he will chyme in.
            2012 Mazdaspeed3
            Time Attack #48 GT2

Comment

Nothing serious, putting the turbo on the engine will fix the main problem.

weather was perfect, it looked like all had a good time, and students came away wuith new knowledge.

Great weekend, I am happy to have been a part of it
              Last edited by racecartech; 05-07-2012, 12:34 PM.
              sigpic

http://www.can-alignment.com http://trackmart.com

Comment

HUGE thanks to everyone involved in making this weekend a great success! Learned many useful techniques from all the helpful and friendly instructors and organizers. Can't wait for event 1&2!!

Comment

Great school. Definitely worth the money. I learned so much and I can wait to get back out there.

It was also nice to see that Time Attacker can have a difficult time with the slalom x2 (I saw you Jon, LOL!). Good times though!
                  sigpic
                  Loui P.
                  #108 FP

Comment

Big thank you to all for making it a safe, and a great place to learn. Very professional.

Special thank you to my instructors, Rob, Derrick, Matt, Saul and Gary for picking up the cones and snapping pictures.

Comment

Big thanks to everybody that helped make everything this weekend happen!!

Also want to give another shout out to the instructors, very knowledgeable.
                      2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

To put this school on takes a lot of effort from a really large number of people and many thanks to all involved.

Hopefully a number of you students will make all their efforts worthwhile and be talking to Serge about signing up for at least a few events. Remember you already have a $50 credit.
                        Mobil 1 Time-Attack # 4, CCC Member

Comment

Working...
                        X