Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 1994 BMW 325is race / track car (BMW-CCA D-Mod).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1994 BMW 325is race / track car (BMW-CCA D-Mod).

For sale:

1994 BMW 325is race car, fully prepared for running in D-Modified (BMW CCA Club Racing or the Actionfront BMW Ontario Race Series).

Would make an excellent car (currently would be prep'd in GT1) for Solo 1. Still street legal.

Stock 2.5L motor, always run with Amsoil 20W50 synthetic. 126,000 km.

Jim Conforti chip.

Full 6-point roll cage by Raven Performance (chro-moly), gusseted to A/B pillars, roof line and door jamb.

Turner Motorsports / BMW Groupe N suspension (coilovers) with 650 lbs/in springs in front, 900 lbs/in springs rear. Racing Dynamics sway bars (27mm front, 24mm rear). Ground Control rear shock mounts, front caster / camber plates. Racing Dynamics rear strut tower brace.

Spherical bearings for lower control arms and rear trailing arms. (Ground Control)

75mm wheel studs at all corners, including 5 spares.

Stoptech 332mm x 32mm big brake kit (4-piston caliper). Stainless steel brake lines. M3 (25.4mm) Master cylinder.

3.46:1 M3 rear differential with 60% limited slip. Also includes factory 3.15:1 rear differential.

Fully stripped interior with OMP Grip fibreglass buckets, 60% short shift kit. Includes new OMP 3 inch harnesses (driver and passenger). Includes IO Port racing video camera mount. Many spare parts from stripped interior (including AC) included.

10 (ten) OZ Superleggera wheels, 6 mounted with Toyo RA1s (235/40/17) and 4 mounted with Kumho Supra 712s (235/40/17s).

M3 LTW rear wing. AC Schnitzer cat-back exhaust.

AC Schnitzer front splitter and body kit (side panels and rear diffuser).

Many more minor upgrades and improvements included.

$29,000 CDN or best offer.

Please e-mail for additional information or pictures.

patrick@teutonic.ca

Will NOT part out car.

Thanks,

Pat
    From behind the wheel of a racecar, my life makes perfect sense.

Pat,

Is that your car? Why are you selling it? Hope there's a good reason for it like you're getting something newer/better.
    \\ Caius
    Simona:
    Racing:
    Photography:

Comment

Cauis,

Yeah, it's my car. There are a number of reasons why it's on the block, not the least of which is that I'm currently between two houses (trying to sell one of them...). In spite of Toronto having a 'Seller's market', my house is not selling as rapidly as I had originally hoped (or as my real estate agent had suggested..!!).

Also, I miss having a car as a daily driver (getting a little tired of driving a 3/4 ton truck all the time...), so I may end up unloading the truck / trailer / race car, and just buy a single vehicle to handle some track duties / daily driver stuff. Kinda leaning towards an '03 Mustang Cobra. A little heavy for track work, but I may cut back on my track schedule from 30-40 days down to a more workable 12-15 (roughly). Might keep a little peace in the house (the new one, that is) as well, as I get regular grief about how much time I spend at the track....

Why is it that wives don't come with the "Track Junkie" option???

Pat

Comment

Whew, I thought I was the only one looking for the track option on my wife. I often ask myself, why does a wife have no problem spending money to improve a new (it's new why does it need improvement)house, and I struggle with trying to build a track fund.

Anyway, Good luck selling the house Pat, and to all those in Solo 1 this year...I'll be back next year.
        Mark
        Mark
        93 Mazda MX6
        90 Mercedes 300e

Comment

Price reduction...!!!

Bump...

Also, price reduction down to $27,000 CDN or best offer.

And, doors are being stripped, and a proper X-braced cage is being installed for the driver and passenger side of the car, along with NASCAR style door bars for the driver's side.

The car will be ready and legal for regional racing, BMW-CCA Club Racing or Actionfront Ontario BMW Racing.

Looking to sell quickly.

Pat

patrick@teutonic.ca

Comment

Working...
          X