Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Racing next weekend!

1988 Players Challenge IROC Camaro For Sale

Historic car, In 1988 campaigned by the Bert & Ernies Fun Food Eatery team, CASC #44 registered car. Players GM Challenge, Firestone Firehawk Series, 24 Hours of Sebring winner. 0 Miles on Fresh 360 cu in/300HP engine. Upgraded complete roll cage. New AF Coil Spring with NASCAR style height adjusters. New Koni Race Shocks. Rebuilt T5 Transmission. New Leaf camlock 5 point harness. New Griffin Radiator. Many New Parts, New gauges and 2 sets of wheels and tires. New brake parts. New paint. Asking $9,500.00 or best offer.Car is ready to race.
    Must be seen to be appreciated. If you want to go racing then this is the car for you. Complete turn key ready to go.

New projects on the go and I don't want to store it for another year.
    call me 905-415-1455 or email me perry@mmcg.com.
    Perry Iannuzzi
    Past President
    Canadian Automobile Sport Clubs -Ontario Region

This car is in mint condition. I know there are a lot of you out there planning to strip down street cars and take them racing. Why spend a fortune to do that when you can spend less money and get yourself into Perry's track-ready Camaro? Come have a blast... and try to slow the Mustang parade.
    Chris Atkins
    Member of the Road Course Mustang Brotherhood (1/2/2007)

06 Mustang GT (SGT3)
    07 Mazdaspeed3

(FOR SALE)
    91 Mustang GT SGT2

Gone to oil country!

Comment

I've heard of the mustang parade,its held along with the gay pride parade!

Comment

May as well be... since every non-Mustang driver is attending the gay pride parade.
        Chris Atkins
        Member of the Road Course Mustang Brotherhood (1/2/2007)

06 Mustang GT (SGT3)
        07 Mazdaspeed3

(FOR SALE)
        91 Mustang GT SGT2

Gone to oil country!

Comment

Originally posted by Chris91GT
          May as well be... since every non-Mustang driver is attending the gay pride parade.
          Hahaha! Chris just called everyone who doesn't drive a Mustang GAY! Hahahaaaaa!

not that there's anything wrong with that!

Comment

Working...
          X