Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS:1990 Nissan SKYLINE HCR32 for sale from Japan!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:1990 Nissan SKYLINE HCR32 for sale from Japan!!

1990 Nissan Datsun SKYLINE Coupe
    2.0GTS-t TYPE-M TURBO (HCR32)
    black-meta 5MT 123000km
    full-option alloy-wheel cool & nice price!
    Sale offer from Japan!

If you want to more information, then visit the following page!.

http://www.kamikaze-drive.com
    http://www.kamikaze-drive.com/stock_nissan.htm
    http://www.kamikaze-drive.com/CARS_N...SKYLINE008.htm

Japanese Used Car Exporter / Used Vehicle Trader
    KAMIKAZE DRIVE JAPAN
    1984-7 Shimoterao, Chigasaki-city,
    Kanagawa, JAPAN 253-0081
    TEL&FAX / +81(467)51-4497
    MOBILE / +81(80)3024-6729
    MAIL : info@kamikaze-drive.com

Re: FS:1990 Nissan SKYLINE HCR32 for sale from Japan!!

when can you bring in the EVO 3's ?? 2008??
    set tire pressures to winning!

Comment

Just a word of caution, there is suppsoed to be a freeze on registering Japense cars 15 years or older. And it may stop altogether come 2007. Call the DMV, call customs, call everyone and make sure before you buy a car from overseas, that once it gets here you can register it
      www.justaddgrease.com

Comment

Originally posted by zc911
        Just a word of caution, there is suppsoed to be a freeze on registering Japense cars 15 years or older. And it may stop altogether come 2007. Call the DMV, call customs, call everyone and make sure before you buy a car from overseas, that once it gets here you can register it
        Links? Sources? Is it a provincial thing? Transport Canada thing? Please more info.
        CASC Autoslalom Director
        2019 Honda Civic Si #64
        www.twinlakesmc.org

Comment

Importing is Federal, licencing is Provincial. For importing the Federal DOT sets the qualifying rules for vehicles, and Customs (Canada Border Agency) enforces them in addition to their regular Customs laws. I don't have links handy, but if you go to the Government of Canada site there'll be links to both Departments. As for licencing, go to the Government of Ontario site and there'll be a link to the MOT.
          The Man's Prayer:
          "I'm a man, but I can change ... if I have to ... I guess!"

"I'm so old that when I hear the word "Spandex" I think of watch bracelets."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by John Powell
            Importing is Federal, licencing is Provincial. For importing the Federal DOT sets the qualifying rules for vehicles, and Customs (Canada Border Agency) enforces them in addition to their regular Customs laws. I don't have links handy, but if you go to the Government of Canada site there'll be links to both Departments. As for licencing, go to the Government of Ontario site and there'll be a link to the MOT.
            I'm looking for links confiming that they're going to stop alowwing people to import and register imported cars.
            CASC Autoslalom Director
            2019 Honda Civic Si #64
            www.twinlakesmc.org

Comment

i honestly want to meet the people that decide these things

"so Jack, whats on the agenda today"

"i dunno Jill, wanna mess around with the importing of vehicles legislation"

"that sounds like a great idea, but lets make this quick i got a date at 5"

set tire pressures to winning!

Comment

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/viewforu...28b53e45819d59

Lots of talk there.....
                http://www.pitl.ca

Comment

i don't believe it
                  the person who posted has no source link, and the entire forum is just based on opinion.
                  Not only that, but what they are saying is not even true. In fact, you can import any car regardless of year for off road use. It's registering for road safety that is the problem.

Comment

me? There is the link, read all the posts, and you'll see the troubles.
                    I jsut posted as an FYI, i am not doing your homework searching for all the links on who to call, yahoo and google work great. look up MTO, look up customs, look up RIVA. All i ment was do your homework so you don;t get stuck with a car you thought would be a breeze to import and it gets stuck in customs
                    www.justaddgrease.com

Comment

zc911 is right - do your own homework. In my experience you will understand better and retain the information longer if you do your own research. And my advice is not opinion or heresay, but based on 37 years service with Customs. Unfortunately, it is only general advice as I retired 12 years ago, and the laws, policies and procedures aren't static, which is why I suggested to check with the Departments concerned. There are two other comments I have, and the first is that a ban on importing Japanese cars over 15 years old doesn't sound right to me, so maybe whoever made that comment should provide more details. In the Prohibited Schedule of the old Customs Tariff there used to be a ban on importing any used vehicles unless they were antique or classic cars, but that was many years ago. As for being able to import any car regardless of year as long as it's for off-road use, that's too broad a generalization. I can think of one example, admittedly a bit extreme, with which you would definitely have problems, and that would be a WWII armoured scout car with functioning armament. So do your research and get your information from primary sources.
                      The Man's Prayer:
                      "I'm a man, but I can change ... if I have to ... I guess!"

"I'm so old that when I hear the word "Spandex" I think of watch bracelets."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zc911
                        me? There is the link, read all the posts, and you'll see the troubles.
                        I jsut posted as an FYI, i am not doing your homework searching for all the links on who to call, yahoo and google work great. look up MTO, look up customs, look up RIVA. All i ment was do your homework so you don;t get stuck with a car you thought would be a breeze to import and it gets stuck in customs
                        I was NOT asking anyone to "do my homework" I have done plenty of research through Transport Canada and the MTO (We don't have the DMV up here) and nowhere does it mention that they are changing anything. I was loooking for links or a CREDIBLE news source stating that they are thinking of changing the registration laws, not heresay from a forum. You can't post saying the sky is falling and then not back it up.
                        CASC Autoslalom Director
                        2019 Honda Civic Si #64
                        www.twinlakesmc.org

Comment

Some more light reading:

http://forums.780tuners.com/showthre...threadid=31894

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/viewtopic.php?t=4014
                          http://www.pitl.ca

Comment

Thanks Ryan.
                            Last edited by sjd; 05-04-2006, 08:56 AM.
                            CASC Autoslalom Director
                            2019 Honda Civic Si #64
                            www.twinlakesmc.org

Comment

http://www.th.gov.bc.ca/cvse/vehicle...d_Vehicles.pdf

here si a good one too. I know it says BC, but i am sure the same would apply to other places as well
                              Good luck finding those parts for a skyline
                              www.justaddgrease.com

Comment

Working...
                              X