Bev's Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bev's Birthday

Aug 11th, the next event, is also Bev's 44th birthday. I was thinking we should do something nice. Like maybe all the BSS1 people can drive really slow the first run, so she'll think she's winning.

Going to try to put together a cake and beer fest at the bar in the hotel Saturday night... everybody's invited.

Bruce
    Bruce Murphy
    Ottawa, ON

Beer?!?

I'm there, say no more.

Comment

Oh yea!

I'm sure I can convince Chris to drive slow (NOT!)

Then again - If I'm driving a car is BSS1 - I won't even have to pretend. She can probably beat me on my best day.

By the way, having only been married for two years, I'm new to all this - but I would rather DIE than reveal my wife's age on a public website :-)
      ===================
      M NICK MAJORS
      Race Director - CASC-OR

- 2010 CASC-OR Formula Libre Roadrace Champion (Elan DP02 sportsracer)
      - 2006/2007/2008 - 3 time CASC-OR GT1 Roadrace Champion (Viper Competition Coupe)
      - 2008 Mobil1 RaceOntario OVERALL Roadrace Champion ("Darth Viper")
      - 2007 Ice Racing OVERALL and RWD Stud Class Champion (turbo-charged 240sx)

(Executive Director - RACE DRIVERS' GUILD of CANADA - )

Comment

Ahh, no sweat. The last thing on earth I could imagine is Bev hangin' out on a car forum with us deadbeats.

Did I say 44? I meant 29. There...all better.

Bruce
        Bruce Murphy
        Ottawa, ON

Comment

44, there's no way. Bruce tell me you're lying. Bev looks too young for 44. Ha, shes even older then me
          Count me in, and if she wants for a treat for her birthday I'll take her for a ride in a fast car.

See you next month
          Perry
          Perry Iannuzzi
          Past President
          Canadian Automobile Sport Clubs -Ontario Region

Comment

Perry,

What - you're going to give her a ride in my Talon :-)

Nick
            ===================
            M NICK MAJORS
            Race Director - CASC-OR

- 2006/2007/2008 - 3 time CASC-OR GT1 Roadrace Champion (Viper Competition Coupe)

Comment

No Nick. She probably wants it to last a little longer than 3 laps. it's a proven fact that the Corvette can outlast the "Steamin" freakmobile.

Regards,
              Perry
              Perry Iannuzzi
              Past President
              Canadian Automobile Sport Clubs -Ontario Region

Comment

If you guys ever find me a 1/4 mile solo track - I could probably run all day (maybe).

Nick
                ===================
                M NICK MAJORS
                Race Director - CASC-OR

Comment

Nick, I don't think your Talon will fit on a slot car track...

Bruce
                  Bruce Murphy
                  Ottawa, ON

Comment

Working...
                  X