Bev's Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bev's Party

Thanks to everyone who came out to wish Bev a happy 44th, especially Rob who really went out of his way to procure that cake with the little wax cars on it. (Even though the sight of little cars on fire rattled Christian so badly he couldn't drive his way out of a paper bag on Sunday)

Bev had a blast, and a great weekend as she's decided she's now gunning for Chris in BSS1 ;-)

Thanks again,
    Bruce

BTW I will pay cash to anyone who can get Chris and/or Victor to drink alcohol the night before a race!
    Bruce Murphy
    Ottawa, ON

I 100% meant to come to the party, and was so disgusted with my car's problems that I didn't even think about it again until I was already just outside Kingston and it was 7:30. Then, I just went and sulked, and tried to get the brake fluid out of my pores... didn't work.

I'll wish her happy birthday for sure next time I see her though!

Now.. Victor... Chris... do they like cappucino? We can hide all sorts of things in that, and I have some Everclear at home...

Comment

You are quite welcome!

I had fun pulling it together - luckily I had to run back into town to get my tires fixed up, and they were so slow doing it.

Now you owe me! Next time I have to run against an M3 in B2, I want to borrow your Hoosiers!
      sigpic
      Rob McAuley
      TAC President

Comment

Hey, what do you need Hoosiers for? You beat that B2 M3 on your hockey pucks anyway!
        Bruce Murphy
        Ottawa, ON

Comment

Working...
        X