Direction to Montreal Olympic Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direction to Montreal Olympic Stadium

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if you know how to get there from GTA Toronto?

Thanks

Take the 401 East.

Unless you're sponsored by a petroleum company, plan for a fuel stop for around Cornwall to minimize your chances of having to fill up in Quebec. Gas is $0.15/litre more expensive over there.

About 40 minutes into Quebec you'll have the option of forking right for the 20 East, or forking left for the 40 East, which runs through the north end of Montreal. While 20 has a few lights at first, it is the more direct route. Follow it into town, and exit at Pie IX (Hwy 25), which is pretty much on the East end.

At that point you'd head a few blocks north on Pie IX, I think. In any case, doublecheck your map of Montreal at that point. You oughta be right in the neighbourhood.

SS
    Please PM for inquiries regarding the Shannonville Endurance Grand Prix Plenary Committee.

Comment

maps.google.com is your friend
      Arek Wojciechowski
      8legs Racing, SPC #77
      http://www.8legsRacing.com

Comment

Re: Direction to Montreal Olympic Stadium

Originally posted by 3rd_Wish
        Hey guys, I'm just wondering if you know how to get there from GTA Toronto?

Thanks
        To add to the instructions, once you're even a little close to that side of the island you'll see it. It is HUGE, makes the Rogers Center (Sky Dome) look VERY small. Visable from most everywhere in the city as it's in the east end there are no buildings near to block the view.

Here's a link to a satelite image to give you a sense on how big the Big O is.

Satelite Image of Olympic Stadium

Paul
        1990 Supercharged Ecotec Miata

Comment

Working...
        X