where can i get a welded roll cage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sponsors

I guess some of you get it and some of you don't. For all intensive purposes, any/all of the CASC-OR Corporate Sponsors, CSC Racing products included, provide money, products and or services to the whole CASC-OR commmunity through their Corporate Sponsorship programs. In essence CSC Racing Products does support Solo II directly because the money that they provide to CASC-OR helps fund the series you run in, the rule books that you get for free, and subsidize the banquet ticket you buy for $35, when in fact your ticket costs the two divisions, Solo I & Solo II, $50.

I'm not going to belabour this whole thing, support who you want, but don't start bitching when Rule Books start costing $5, your regional entry fees are $50-60 per event and that your banquet tickets cost $60 and you have to pay for your trophy.

You have no idea know how hard it is to land a sponsor for a series that offers no return of advertising to it's sponsors, but somehow I still manage to land about $5,000 in sponsorship dollars/products/services for the series. In Solo I it's slightly easier because Solo I has an ad campaign that runs in Inside Track (that Solo I pay's for by the way).

You show me an added value to market for any of our mnotorsports divisions and I'll exploit the hell out of it to potential sponsors. Keep up the "lack of gratitude" kind of talk and see what that will bring.
    Case in point, Mad Macs Communications + Graphics, my own company sponsors Solo I, Solo II & Race. How do you think I feel when I read in the forums that someone can get magnetic material for their decals & numbers cheaper at Grand & Toy or they know of a guy who can do their graphics out of his basement, etc. This busts my hump because I sell it to the competitors for what I pay for it and I'm in the vinyl graphics business. I support each division with a percentage of support based on the % of support & advertising I receive from that division. And when I sell sponsorships for each series that's what I base it on.

Some sponsors such as ActionFront Data Recovery Labs pay tens of thousands of dollars, and expect very little return, these are our "Friend of Motorsports" sponsors, but even they will not be here forever. Some of our sponsors are small companies and can only afford so much, but expect a large return. It's only good business pure and simple.

It's simple economics, you support your sponsor he continually supports your series. Keep bashing them and they'll take their dollars somewhere else. You decide.

I'm still working my ass off to ensure all of our series stay healthy, so help me make it easier to get more support, not worse. If you think a sponsor is doing a good job and you appreciate their support, tell them. If you would like to see them involved more or less, tell them. Either way tell them you know about them through your series and CASC-OR, then they'll know that their sponsorship is working.
    Perry Iannuzzi
    Past President
    Canadian Automobile Sport Clubs -Ontario Region

Comment

Re: Sponsors

Originally posted by Director
      ICase in point, Mad Macs Communications + Graphics, my own company sponsors Solo I, Solo II & Race. How do you think I feel when I read in the forums that someone can get magnetic material for their decals & numbers cheaper at Grand & Toy or they know of a guy who can do their graphics out of his basement, etc. This busts my hump because I sell it to the competitors for what I pay for it and I'm in the vinyl graphics business. I support each division with a percentage of support based on the % of support & advertising I receive from that division. And when I sell sponsorships for each series that's what I base it on.
      I got my Solo II numbers from you in the spring Perry. Great price and great service, while I waited. Thanks I will be back in 2004 for the new class numbers.

I was looking at other sources for numbers in the spring. I saw your company name as a sponsor but did not make the connection to magnetic numbers. I got this finally from a forum response. I suggest something be added like an intro to the sport page to point new commers to your shop.

By the way the Grand and Toy stuff I tried and it was crap.

I bought my harnesses, harness bar and helmet from Ralph at CSC. I don't care if they choose to direct their funds away from Solo II. It is their choice and their services don't particuliarly apply to this market. They provide great service, and they custom fabricated and installed my bar for less than 30% of other options I had. I will be back and definitly recommend anyone to buy at CSC. Tax free in the spring!
      sigpic
      Pro Tour Truck

Doug

Comment

My miata has a CSC roll bar...

GREAT product.
        Better than ANY OTHER miata-specific roll bar on the market in terms of strength AND safety.

They made the jig off of Tong's car initially... and I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend them...

YMMV.
        No probs on my end.
        ...and I'm a Shit disturber!

Helping unlock the potential of divine velocity since 2004.

Deeper, Harder, Faster, Motorsports Inc.

“Good intentions are not an excuse for maladministration of this magnitude,” Gomery writes.

Proponent of the "Freedom of Solo 2 Information Act"

"I'm an excellent driver... Yeah... Definitely... Yeah"

Comment

I like Perry.
          Helping unlock the potential of divine velocity since 2004.

Deeper, Harder, Faster, Motorsports Inc.

“Good intentions are not an excuse for maladministration of this magnitude,” Gomery writes.

Proponent of the "Freedom of Solo 2 Information Act"

"I'm an excellent driver... Yeah... Definitely... Yeah"

Comment

Originally posted by miataboi
            My miata has a CSC roll bar...

No probs in my end....and I'm a Shit disturber!

Enema?
            President, Co-Founder
            http://www.spda-online.ca
            sigpic
            SPDA, Bringing "Racing to Racers"!
            2003 CSP Champion, 2004 FSP Champion,
            2005 FSP Champion, 2006 FSP Champion
            Supported by the greatest companies!!
            Click me to see the companies supporting grass roots motorsports!!

Comment

What's your company's website, Perry? I didn't know you were in the graphics business.
              Even Senna confessed he occasionally went too far, as was the case in qualifying for the 1988 Monaco Grand Prix, where he became a passenger on a surreal ride into the unknown. Already on pole, he went faster and faster and was eventually over two seconds quicker than Prost in an identical McLaren. "Suddenly, it frightened me," Ayrton said, "because I realised I was well beyond my conscious understanding. I drove back slowly to the pits and did not go out anymore that day."

Comment

Web Site

Originally posted by Greg F
                What's your company's website, Perry? I didn't know you were in the graphics business.
                http://www.mmcg.com
                Perry Iannuzzi
                Past President
                Canadian Automobile Sport Clubs -Ontario Region

Comment

Working...
                X